District of Columbia
Those hosting a Washington, D.C. wedding may take advantageous asset of some helpful marriage license laws—there’s no waiting period between getting your license so when you can wed, and D.C. wedding licenses try not to expire.
- Recognition required: a driver’s that is valid, state ID, army ID, passport, or delivery certification is necessary.
- State Residency: There isn’t any residency requirement.
- Age Requirement: You needs to be at the very least 18 years of age become hitched in DC without parental permission.
- License Expiration: When granted the wedding permit will maybe maybe not expire.
- Required Wait Time: There isn’t any wait that is required in DC.
- Bloodstream Test Requirement: No.
- Proxy Marriages Legal: Yes. a party that is third use in the couple’s behalf and must bring appropriate ID for the few plus the charge.
- Witnesses Needed: No.
Florida is a spot that is popular a location wedding, whether you’re opting for Jacksonville, Orlando, Miami, the Keys, Tampa, or somewhere else when you look at the Sunshine State. With regards to marriage laws and regulations, Florida allows you for non-Florida residents to wed. While there’s a waiting that is three-day on wedding licenses for Florida residents who possess no taken a premarital course, that waiting period is waived for non-residents.
- Identification required: Valid picture recognition is needed (driver’s permit, state ID card, passport, or 1-94 card) together with your social protection number. It’s also possible to be expected for the copy that is certified of delivery certification.
- State Residency: You don’t have actually to become state resident.
- Age Requirement: Both people must be 18 years or older become hitched without parental permission.Continue reading