A GAME CHANGER FOR FACULTY RECRUITING
Yesterday evening, I has written a short blog post about how schools are using social networking to connect together with students. It’s really a game-changer in college recruiting. Small colleges can degree the taking part in field along with stand out from the actual crowd through the use of social media. Undiscovered colleges can easily establish a appeal and bring in students just who might you are able to even regarded they was around.
US News-Education published story today rating 5 ways in which colleges are actually reaching college students. Here’s a quick summary:
- QR Codes Aberdeen College make a fall prologue poster providing only a enormous QR style, which encouraged visitors to a custom encouraged page. Young people on high school graduation campuses told her positively to the ‘cool’ enrolling technique.
- Video chats Ohio Wesleyan University houses four or five group video félin during the informative year for the patients parents and college students, with each individual chat creating a theme.
- Facebook Battles Misericordia University used higher education bookstore gift certificates because prizes to be able to incoming freshmen who exchanged their Zynga picture using the college symbol. It was methods to expand most of their reach plus monitor the very conversations of which ‘friends’ were having within the picture.
- Tweeting in the background Texas Technology used Facebook to cover a picture shoot scenario included in most of their annual selecting material. They created a hashtag and made often the photo shoot a celebration as opposed to merely a piece of snail mail.
- Youtube-video series Brand-new School for NYC has created a series of enrolling videos entitled, ‘Are You New Class? ‘ These kinds of videos characteristic students going over uncommon matters like the going out with sceContinue reading